Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

1/28/10

Stripe Cleaned & Well After Trauma











As you can see from these photos, Stripe cleaned up beautifully at the groomer. Contrary to what you might think, her traumatic episode had made her more affectionate. She wants to lay on my lap longer now. So, gratefully, I did not lose any ground with her socialization.

The first and second day, she was trembling in my lap. Now she seems much calmer and very happy to be with us. She is itching to go outside, but I won't allow that.

I will be taking her to a pet store to be part of an adoption event this Sunday, 1/31/10. So say a prayer she attracts the perfect owner. Since Stripe is a 'door dasher' I feel I must screen anyone wanting her by going to their home to check her potential escape routes. And I want potential owners to come to my home to see if Stripe takes to them in her familiar setting.



Thanks for reading my post - leave a comment if you like. I plan to share more about my experiences and what I have learned from managing this homeless colony. Please let your friends know about my blog.



I would be extremely grateful if you feel inclined to donate to the management of this feral/abandoned colony, using the PayPal button on the sidebar.

14 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Boy, she looks great! My sisters and I will be purring for that purrfect match and I know you will check them out really good!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Stripe is looking beautiful now she is all cleaned up again. We hope she finds her perfect forever home very soon.

The Monkeys said...

Stripe is simply gorgeous and I'm so happy she had you to run to.

BeadedTail said...

Stripe is so beautiful! We hope she finds hte purrfect furever home and it's so wonderful that you will make sure the home is the right fit for her!

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

We're so glad that Stripe made her way back to you and we'll purr a lot that she finds a loving and wonderful forever home!

Charlemagne and Tamar

Jans Funny Farm said...

So glad Stripe is doing so well!

meowmeowmans said...

Stripe looks fabulous! We're glad she's doing well, and are praying and purring that she finds her forever home soon.

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

She is such a beauty......we will definitely be purring that she finds a wonderful furever home where she can be inside all the time.....so she will be safe. Mamabug would love to have her, but that would mean mamabug would have to get rid of one of us and we won't allow that!!!!! .....silly apartment rules anyway!!!!!

TC said...

Stripe looks sort of like a cat that I had for years, strongest most persistent little healthy thing you've ever seen.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Good Luck, Stripe!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Stripe looks somuch better now. I am so glad that she is back in safe arms.

bonkies for a happy week-end

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Stop by our blog, Angel gave Stripe an award.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

So good to see Stripe so happy and clean again...I just know a purrrrrfect furever home is waitiing for her.

Karen Jo said...

Stripe is looking good. I hope that she finds the perfect forever home soon.