Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

1/23/10

Stripe Disappeared - Pray for Stripe


Stripe is a nearly two year old feral which I have been socializing separately from our house pets. She is almost ready for adoption, spending every night for months in my cat room. The last she was with us was Wednesday, January 20, 2010. Since then, we had two snow storms here in Prescott Valley AZ. I am hoping she is just hiding somewhere, avoiding the wetness of it all. The roads cleared between storms. So, typically, if she was OK, she should have come to our back door. Coyotes tend to come into our populated areas when it snows. I really need all of your prayers that she is OK and will return. I would not have let her out the day before a potential storm but she was harrassing our other fosters.

Here is a previous post about Stripe
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/2009/09/feral-named-stripe-learns-to-love.html

Debby of http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

19 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

We hope Stripe shows up soon.

Marg said...

We sure hope Stripe comes home soon. She should be getting hungry by now. Lots of purrs coming your way.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We are purring for Stripe to come back.

The Island Cats said...

We're purring for Stripe's safe return!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We will be purring too, she is very beautiful.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh NO!!!!! come home Stripe!!!!!
Oh no!!!

I am very worried. I willpurrr a lot.

STRIPE COME HOME NOW!!!

BeadedTail said...

We are sending purrayers that Stripe comes home soon!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are sending purrs that Stripe comes back soon. Socks has been going on walkabouts so we know how upsetting it is when they disappear. Purring Stripe shows up safe and sound soon. ~AFSS

KC said...

We are all purring that pretty Stripe comes home soon.

3 kats and a kwiltr said...

We're all purring here in Illinois for Stripe to come back home. Mommy says to keep the faith!
Snuggles,
Taz, Runt, Charles and mommy, Anna in IL

The Florida Furkids said...

We're purring for Stripe to return.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Rusty said...

I'm purring for Stripe to come back, and I feel confident that she will. Mom once sort of adopted a feral cat (he did have a mind of his own) and he would disappear off and on for days, but he always came back, many times to Mom's great surprise. Perhaps when the snow settles down, Stripe will find her way back to you.

meowmeowmans said...

Oh no. Debra, we're so sorry to hear that Stripe is missing! We will be praying and purring for her safe (and speedy) return.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Just back checking on Stripe.
All the kitties are purring for her safe return.
She reminds me of my floofy little tortie, Faith Boomerang.

Karen Jo said...

This is worrying news. Herman is purring his best for Stripe to come home soon.

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Yay! We saw on the Catblogosphere that Stripe has come home! Yippee!

Charlemagne and Tamar

Cats of Wildcat Woods said...

We just hear on CB that Stripe is home...yay! So glad to hear.

The Florida Furkids said...

We just read that Stripe came home! We're doing the Happy Dance!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Parker said...

Thank Cod! I am so glad she's home!!!