Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

1/3/10

Navajo Blankie Shuffle


One of our indoor cats, Tabby, loves to grab the edge of my Navajo blanket with her front feet and run her back feet on the blanket like a cartoon character running up in the air. It is so funny to watch! We call her game here "Navajo Blankie Shuffle".

I've been posting so much about our needy homeless/abandoned cats that I thought it was time for something a bit lighter!


I hope everyone reading this is having a good post-holiday rest time.

Thanks for commenting,

Debby DTConsult@cableone.net

4 comments:

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

She is such a cutie!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Hello Tabby!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha, that is funny. It's like having an upside down bunny kicking.

meowmeowmans said...

So cute! Our kitties like to do the kicking-with-the back-legs shuffle, too. :)