
It has been over a week since I have seen our sick newcomer, Chance. I have been praying that someone has captured him to give him love and medical attention. I doubt if he would have suddenly given up, crawling off to die. He was eating here with a ravenous appetite a little over a week ago. I cannot imagine an animal eating that voraciously if he was close to death.
I was hoping he would join our feral/abandoned cat colony. Though quite large, he seemed so gentle that none of the others seemed to mind he was there.
If any of you readers are inclined to pray for animals, please include Chance who's photo is in this post.
------------------------------------------
I would be extremely grateful if you feel inclined to donate to the management of this feral/abandoned colony, using the PayPal button on the sidebar. Thanks for reading - leave a comment if you like. Please let your friends know about my blog.
Debby Taylor DTConsult@cableone.net
3 comments:
I am praying so hard for Chance! He looks so very rough! Hopefully he decides to stay with the group. Keep those updates coming! I'm in love with this big guy!
We're sending many purrs for Chance. We hope he is OK!
I hope Chance comes back, he really does need your help. Maybe he's off on female patrol? That can take an entire tom away for a good few weeks.
Our Mum adores scruffy fellas like him.
Whicky Wuudler
Post a Comment