Panther is doing really well 3 days after surgery for her abscess. The vet says she is healing really well. We had the drain taken out at the vet today. I can hardly wait until I can take off her collar and let her out in our cat run again. The vet does not want us to do that until 2 weeks after her surgery. Fortunately, being couped up in her holding cage is not depressing her.
I thought I could close off the cat run and let her walk around in the room to stretch her legs. But she ran around like a maniac, freaking out. So instead of that now, I take her out and hold her with me on top of her cat tower so she can look out and do some window wiffing. She is such a good cat!!!
9/13/14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am glad to hear that Panther is doing well.
Keep doing good sweet Panther and you will be out of that cone before you know it.
go, panther, go! xing tole us about you, an' we hopes you will be all better real soon--you is furry brave an' haf a furry nice human there!
Post a Comment