Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

9/28/14

Bootsy We Miss You

Bootsy was a feral with us for 7 years. I was much more fond of him than most of the others. The last day I saw him was 8.14.2014. He had a really fun personality.

Here is a bit of a retrospective - some of my favorite photos of him over the years -
Bootsy n brother Tuxedo
Putting his brother in his place
1st lady friend, Samantha, who lost an eye - they posed themselves
Playing with toy mouse
He was very food motivated
Catnip Ecstasy

6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

They sure grab our hearts. We miss our ferals who have disappeared too.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

He was very good looking. I am sorry he never returned.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....yur mom got sum grate fotos....itz nice ta haz theeze ta look bak on ♥♥♥♥♥

Jans Funny Farm said...

Seems like Bootsy holds a special place in your heart.

John Bellen said...

I wish you knew for sure what happened to Bootsy. But your memories of him are wonderful, and will always remain so.

Donna said...

Rest in peace.