Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

9/28/14

Panther Doing Well

It's so interesting how Panther's expression in photos always makes her look like she is miffed or unhappy. But when you look at her in real life she has the sweetest expression and sweet, loving eyes.

It was a bit crazy here while we supported her through the 2 weeks with the Elizabethan collar on, until she could get her stitches out.

She is doing really well and back to her usual habit of going out into the cat run, which she could not do with the collar.


Yea! Panther I am so happy you are doing well after surgery!


4 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Yay for Panther! We love good news.

Precious always looks "miffed" when we photograph her too. Even if there is no flash. Go figure.

Happy Monday, furriends!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are sure happy to hear that Panther is doing well!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad Panther is doing well.

John Bellen said...

I've just been catching up on blogs after a hectic week. I am glad to read of Panther's progress. It's interesting that a number of black cats I've seen have the same sort of expression in photographs. They could be the cheeriest cats around, yet look grumpy in their pictures. But I'm sure Panther is very happy to be feeling better.