Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

5/23/12

Tabby Tiger Love Oat Grass


Tabby and Tiger are here eating oat grass which I grow indoors.

All five of our indoor cats love the oat grass.

Does any of you grow any other form of grass indoors which your kitties love? I was wondering if I could give them a variety.

Debby in Arizona

4 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I can't grow anything inside including cat Grass. I by a pot for Angel at the pet store ever so often.

Marilia said...

My cats love the green grass!

Fur Everywhere said...

Hi Debby, It's great to know that your kitties like the cat grass. I've seen it in the store and wondered if my cats might like it. Now that I know other cats really like it, maybe I'll get some for my babies, too :)

Anonymous said...

very useful info!
Thanks a lot
"A blog for Pets"
http://globopets.blogspot.com