I thought this to be an interesting article.
For those reading this, check out my cat blog archives for some
informative posts and archived stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I
manage.
Debby in Arizona
We have been tending to a feral/abandoned cat colony in Prescott Valley, Arizona since early 2007. This blog is for helping that colony and to provide encouragement for
others who help cats in need.
| Awarded by:Pet Supplies Place | ||
| ||
| Pet Directory - CandlesBabyCrafts Company |
5 comments:
That was good, and at least I am not howling yet!
So far all of us seniors don't exactly howl but call softly to which our human will always answer or give us a hug. We have trained our human slave well. :)
My Admiral sure did. A lot. Her Dr could not say why except that she was older.
Thanks for the link :)
Our Tiger is 16 and howls a little bit.She is taking a steroid for asthma
and we think she feels hungry.
We'll keep an eye on her :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ
that looks like my cat exsactly like her
Post a Comment