
And Sunny is the other one whom I believe was taken by a coyote. She not been around since December 14, 2009.
You can read about her at this post I made in October 2009.
She and the other missing one, Samantha, were sisters. We miss them a great deal. They had such sweet personalities.
12 comments:
We are so sad to hear this...
We are sorry they are missing. Did Stripe get a furever home?
We are very sad to hear that two babies are missing. We are sending our best purrs your way.
We are so sorry about the missing kitties. We purray they are safe and sound somewhere. Our mom has 3 missing kitties from two of the colonies she feeds. We know the sadness and the fear you're feeling. (((hugs)))
Debby, I'm so sorry to hear about Sunny and Samantha! I really hope they are OK.
Sending you and the kitties much purrs and love -
Katie and the cats
I am so sorry that the kitties are missing. We had two disappear here and it is so horrible because you don't know what happened to them. I hope they found a good home. Hope you have a good week end.
We are purring and praying for the missing kitties. I know how you feel -- we lost a few from our colony when they were all outdoors. I hate not knowing what happened to them and we never did find bodies. Now mine are all inside - they miss roaming but they are safe. I hope your two will come home safe and sound!
We are sorry that Sunny has gone missing as well. Life is so cruel sometimes.
This iz so furry sad. We iz furry sorry to hear dat two of your sweet kitties have gone missing.
We iz sending tons of extry purrrrrss fur you to find dem safe.
Oh, this is so heartbreaking. Purrs and prayers to you and all of the cats...
I hope that someone found them and gave them a home. I do know how coyotes can be. In a mobile park not too far from me, a coyote took five cats. This was in a populated area. My vet tells me to always take a stick when I walk my two chihuahuas because coyotes are such a problem.
I hope the two missing cats are safe.
Iris
WE are sending lots of purrs and prayers for both kitties to return! We saw it a few days ago on the CB and though we are behind in commenting, please know that we have been thinking and purring and praying this whole time!!
Post a Comment