
I want to sincerely thank everyone who left me a comment about my post "Tuxedo Was Hit by a Car".
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/2010/02/tuxedo-was-hit-by-car.html
I have felt wonderfully supported by each of you. And thanks for all of the love, Light, prayers and purrayers sent my way for the passing of this dear feral from our cat community.
As many of you know, I receive an email from blogger.com for each comment. However, some people have a "no-reply" email for this notification of posts. So, regretfully, I was unable to thank each individually for the beautiful outpouring of concern and support.
Even though it still hurts that he was taken so abruptly and violently, I am focusing on Tuxedo being free in spirit now and forever free from harm.
Thanks so much,
Debby
8 comments:
We know how hard it is - and for poor Tuexedo, well, we are just happy to think he is healthy and happy and playing at the bridge.
RIP sweet one fly with your new found wings
Yep, it sure is tough, we're thinking of you.
Oh, no! We just learned of this today on the CB! How very sad. We are so, so sorry to learn of this terrible tragedy.
Sending lots of healing energy thoughts, purrs and headbutts.
It is so very hard to lose any dear anipal. Our hearts ache for you.
We were so sorry to hear about Tuxedo! If it is not evident, tuxies are mom's favorites!
We are so very sorry to hear of the loss of your dear Tuxedo. Our hearts are hurting for you tonight. :::purrs:::
your friends,
Glogirly & Katie
Still sending you purrs Debby. We know how hard it is.
WW
Greetings,
I just discovered your blog and I am sorry to learn that this year has started out with so much sadness for you.
Last year we almost lost our 16 year old cat to a dog(?). We came home and our cat was by the front door bleeding. She had been bitten in her left hind leg. Though it has been almost one year, she will no longer go outside unless we are with her and then she sticks to us like out shadow. She used to enjoy the outside.
I have always had a cat in my life as far back as I can remember. THey are wonderful companions.
From what I see of your blog you are doing an incredible job. I am truly sorry for your loss.
Warmest regards,
Egmont
Post a Comment