Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

11/29/09

Tiger Lilly Cleans My Husband's Hair

I have posted so much which is serious that I thought I would post something which is rather humerous. I would love it if any of you who comment on this post would share if you have seen your cats do this in your household.

One of my indoor cats, Tiger Lilly, loves to sit on top of our sofa and clean my husband's hair. I imagine she thinks it is his 'fur' because he has a really thick head of hair. He lets her do it for a short while, since she seems compelled to 'help'. And when she is finished with her amazing kitty 'grooming service', she takes a well-deserved rest!


2 comments:

Everycat said...

TIger Lilly is doing a SPLENDID job there! Our Oliver likes to clean up a grubby human, he licks hands and hair when we are in bed! There's a blogging cat called Fat Eric who is also a hair licker, we mentioned Tiger Lilly and this post to him! He licks his Mum's hair!

Tiger Lilly looks so satisfied in the last picture, she knows she's done a good job :)

JEWELGIRLS KATZ said...

Grooming a human means a cat showing careing feelings towards the human. Then there are cats
that are "super" groomers and seem to take care
of a whole group of cats. Tiger Lily loves her
human/s! Thanks for stopping at my blog, I am now following you! Thank you for all the wonderful
work and helping our feline friends.