Despite having kidney disease, Tabby seems to be doing better now that we give her anti-nausea medications and also subcutaneous fluids. She seems a little bit more energetic than before. But sometimes we have trouble finding something she is willing to eat - she is turning down most of what she used to love. We get creative and eventually she will eat something.
Please keep praying for her.
Debby in Arizona
http://RescuesAndMore.blogspot.com (formerly Homeless Cat Care)
1/4/17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Glad she's doin better!
Tabby, we are sending you purrs
I am glad she is doing better. Flynn has anti nausea pills to try and keep him eating.
Hi, thank you for your comment on my blog and keep your spirits up regarding Tabby. I had an old Abyssinian years ago and he not only was ancient, 11 , but he managed to live a few more years with diabetes too ! I am now very good at giving insulin shots to cats ..
Prayers to Tabby but to all of our sweet cats and those homeless dear cats who deserve a home so badly.
C & the cats
PS- I bought baby food , liver was a favorite and fed that to my diabetic cat too. She at least gained weight from it. Ask you vet if it is ok ... it might be just the thing ..
I am so glad that sweetie is doing some better. Purrs and prayers from all of us.
Post a Comment