Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

12/24/16

Pray for us - notice my new blog name.




I have not been posting much since my husband had knee replacement surgery and we discovered our Tabby has kidney disease.

Please pray for Stew in Arizona and for Tabby.

It has been truly stressful, as most of you know from your own experiences.

And I wish each of you a very peace-filled and wondrous holiday season!

• ★ Merry ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★ Christmas 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚And a Happy New Year
* ℒℴvℯ ॐ Light *¨*•♪ Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*Wish you a wonder-filled time


Debby in Arizona

I had to re-post this since someone set up a redirect with my former blog address, preventing folks from getting to the post.

6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I wondered where you went. Purrs and prayers from all of us and we hope you have a Merry Christmas in spite of the challenges. Hugs.

meowmeowmans said...

Sorry to hear about your husband's surgery, and about those mean people who messed with your blog. Glad you were able to set up a new one. Purrs, prayers and all good thoughts to you. Merry Christmas!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We have missed you! Glad you were able to get a new blog going. Prayers and a Merry Christmas

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Prayers and purrs for Stew and Tabby. I tried to visit yesterday and wondered why I got the blog not found message. I am glad you were able to keep your blog going with a new url.
I hope that in spite of all your worries that you are able to have a good Christmas.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

DEfinite purrs and prayers for Tabby and Stew.
A very Merry Christmas from all of us!!
Annabelle, Boo, Ping, Jinx & Mom D

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I have removed your original blog from my reader as the person who stole it from you is posting regularly on it. I have added your new blog to my reader instead. It is not right that someone could do that as you have been posting for a long time.
I hope you were able to have a good Christmas and New Year. We continue to purr and pray for Stew and Tabby.