🐱 Someone has stolen my old blog name - please know I did not make this post
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/2017/01/helping-my-cats-with-work-at-home.html
I have no idea how to stop this person.
Does any of my blogosphere friends know how to stop this?
Please put my new blog name in your blog list and delete Homeless Cat Care if you would
Thanks and have a good day everyone!!!
🐱
1/5/17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
And she is publishing your old posts! I did not find an unsubscribe or an un-follow! I did delete it from my reader. I wish I know wow to help you with this. Does Blogspot have any help or support?
Debra.. from your home page { where your posts are listed down the middle and stats earnings etc are to the left,} there's an orange "send feed back" button to the bottom right of this page; send google a notice about your blog; also, click on your profile photo which should be at the top right hand corner and change all your settings ~~~~~~ ☺☺☺♥♥♥
Will do! Thanks fur the info
Sorry to read this. Some people would rather steal than work at something.
We are so terribly sorry for your loss. We know the heartbreak you are going through. Tabby is now being treated like royalty. As it should be.
I am so sorry Debby. I lost track of you I think after Admiral passed away. I am deeply sorry about Tabby. And it is horrid that some stole your blog!!!
Our condolences on th loss of Tabby especially after you have done so much to help her. We HAVE to try don't we ALWAYS!!
Marjorie
PS What a heap of crap they are. I strongly suggest you do as the Tbbies say. PLEASE! You may be able to get this back.
Post a Comment