Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

8/11/16

Nutmeg is So Handsome!!

Nutmeg, one of our newest ferals, is such a good looking fellow. He does not come every day. So we have not had any luck trapping him to be neutered.

But he looks relatively healthy as well as an appropriate weight. So he must be getting some decent food elsewhere, too.

Love to all of you and your dear kitty cats!!

Debby in Arizona


PS - my husband Stew took these photos - he is a master.



6 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

Nutmeg is such a handsome cat and we must admit to smiling if you think someone else is feeding him besides you Debby.
Thank you for caring for the feral cats too.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a looker! We have a feral that looks so similar!

ZOOLATRY said...

Hello big boy, you are indeed a beautiful fellow ... and I do hope you get "gathered up" soon, so you can be "adjusted" as we say ... you'll feel better and be healthier fur sure!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Nutmeg is very handsome. I hope you will be able to trap him for neutering. He doesn't look like he has any typical tom cat battle scars.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

itz veree nice ta meet ewe nutmeg !! ewe iz one handsum dood & yur foster dad iz one awesum foto taker...theeze R grate shotz !!

heerz two a sand knifefish kinda week oh end two all !! ☺☺☺ ♥♥♥

John Bellen said...

I'm sorry I don't visit your blog regularly, so I had no idea you were in a car accident. I know it was a while ago now, so I hope whatever your injuries were that they are well healed.

Thank you for continuing to look after the cats in your care, both indoor and feral. There just aren't enough decent people to help them.