Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

7/30/16

5 needy kitties

All of our cats have been extra needy lately. It still blows my mind that cats can be needy.
I'm a late-blooming crazy cat lady, having only started with them in 2008.
We have five indoor cats and about 4 ferals outside






5 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Well they all certainly do look happy!!!

The Chair Speaks said...

My! They are lovely! Yes, we, too, at times are needy, to make our human work! :) Purrs!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

They are all looking lovely. My mum says I am very needy since I have been ill and am getting older. She is always there for me.

Ingrid said...

They all look very cute !

da tabbies o trout towne said...

waves two everee one....ewe all R lookin grate !!! hope summer time iz bee in kind two ewe all & itz knot two buzzed hot ~~~~~~ ♥♥♥