Have you ever noticed if the names you give your cats evolve over time?
We have three rescued cats named
Scrufty, Stripey and Smokey
Those names have evolved into 'Crufty 'Tripey and 'Mokey
I did not intend to drop the "S" from each - just noticed one day that I had!
Of course, since Smokey allows me to interact with him more than the others, I have more names for him - Smokster - Sir Guy de Guy - Mister Meester Meister
![]() |
| Scrufty on left - Smokey on right |
![]() |
| Stripey |
Hoping all is well in your world!
Debby in Arizona


6 comments:
It's true! Names somehow always evolve into similar, but very different, nicknames. :) We have a Smokey/Mokey at the shelter, too! LOL!
Smokey is simply gorgeous!
It's so true that we tend to change the names! My cat's name went from snowie to snowflake and sometimes snowflakie according to her moods. When she decide to act like madam of the house i simply call her madam fifi :D
I have never been one to use "traditional" names for either of my pets. Hence, Cody and Dakota catchatwithcarenandcody
So gorgeous! It might be hard for us not to name them Gorgeous number 1, 2, and 3! MOL!
Names are fun, especially when someone shouts them for treats!
~~~~~~ waves two everee one; itz grate ta see ewe all again, everee onez lookin total awesum ....hope thiz message finds de weather kewler, de treet jar filled & everee one livin large & in charge ♥♥♥♥♥
Post a Comment