Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

9/24/13

Tiger Lilly Recovers from Dental Work





Tiger Lilly, who is formerly feral and one of five indoor cats I care for, just had surgery for gingivitis. 

She seems to be recovering well. But I think she is either miffed with me or disappointed ..she cannot have any dry food or treats for two weeks - necessary for her incisions to heal properly. And she is the most food-motivated cat I have ever seen.

I thank everyone who has contributed to her $440. vet bill. 
I am still $300. in the hole - if your feel like making a contribution, however small, there is a "donation" button on the right side of my blog if anyone is so inclined. I truly dislike begging. But I know God has offered me this role in my neighborhood so I could reduce suffering for the kitties who have come my way. I know I will be supported in one way or another. Thank you so much if you are one who feels moved to offer some help.



Check out her brief surgery story and earlier photos at my blog post

And, if you have not already done so, check out the archives of my posts.

Debby saving cats in Arizona

10 comments:

Sushi said...

Hello. Thank you for droppimg by my blog. Sending purrs for now for tiger lily's full recovery. Would love to donate but mom's paypal account has gone down to zero. Will do once it's up again.

Anonymous said...

Purrs for Tiger Lilly's recovery! We can't donate at this time; the human doesn't even have the money for Nicki's upcoming regular vet visit for his anal glands and blood work. It's a tough go, financially, for so many of us, unfortunately. :-(

Tamago said...

I hope Tiger Lilly recovers from surgery and can eat regular food soon! I made a donation, small but hope it helps!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I am glad she is doing well. Kirby has to have a dental before the end of the year.

Jenn said...

I hope Tiger Lilly recovers soon so she can eat solid food again! Stray my oldest cat needs to have a tooth taken out which is going to cost several hundred dollars, so I know the feeling. :/

meowmeowmans said...

We are glad that Tiger Lilly is recovering. We are sending purrs and prayers, and will try to rustle up a few green papers!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I am so glad she is doing well and she will feel much better and less miffed soon.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

we bee new ta yur site guys N wanted ta say thanx for stoppin by trout towne....de blessings oh st francis two ewe tiger lilly ewe R on de road ta ree coveree !! XXXXX

Anonymous said...

Poor kitty! My kitty has to have a tooth out in a couple weeks too. If he has to have wet food we'll be in trouble as he doesn't like it! :(
xo Catherine

John Bellen said...

I'm glad Tiger Lily is recovering. It's a sore time but necessary. One of my foster-cat, Bear-Bear, will be going for the same sort of work soon. He does love his soft-food, though, so he may not mind the aftermath.