Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

9/20/13

Operation for Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly had severe gingivitis. Several months ago, I knew her gums were pinker than they should be. But it was just in the last week that I noticed they were beginning to become more like red. Yikes .. I quickly made an appointment for her, swallowing hard since I knew the vet would be expensive -
$440.00 was the final amount.

If anyone feels inclined to help me defray the cost, there is a PayPal button at the top of the sidebar of this blog. I would be extremely grateful as I am stretched financially with 5 inside adopted kitties and 4 outside feral guys and gals.

Here is tiger in her carry-case coming home from surgery - and another photo of her under the bed where she spends most of her time since surgery - guess she is afraid we will abduct her for another vet trip!

I'll be taking her to the vet in two weeks so he can confirm that her stitches are healing well.



19 comments:

Beth said...

Poor sweet kitty. I hope she does well!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We hope you come out soon sweetie and we hope your mouth is better soo. My Dad Terry will send some green papers.

Jenn said...

Aww hope she feels better soon!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Sending some healing purrs right away!

Vanessa Morgan said...

Poor cat. I hope she'll feel better quickly.

Mickey's Musings said...

Purrs Tiger Lily.
We hope you feel better.
Tiger and Treasure know how you feel.
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Donna said...

Me send u kisses. xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoo

Jans Funny Farm said...

Poor Tiger Lily. Not much fun to have any surgery. Not fun for the human either.

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh, poor Tiger Lilly. I hope she is feeling better and will be back to normal soon.

I am getting close to your cat count. Four inside if you count the two fosters, one inside/outside, and three outside ferals.

Life with Ragdolls said...

Hi.Thanks for comin' by.Poor cat hope she gets better soon.


Ragdoll mommy~

LP said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by our bloggie!
We hope Tiger Lily recovers well. We had a foster, Tulip, who had to have a few teeth extracted and had other teeth/gum problems.Not fun for them. Get better soon sweetie :)

the critters in the cottage xo

Timmy Tomcat said...

That is a difficult bit of treatment and you get paws up from this family
We will help a bit as you do so much good.
Timmy and Dad

The Lee County Clowder said...

Headbumps to Tiger Lilly. We hope you feel better once you heal a little.

Oui Oui said...

We will be purring for Tiger Lily! Our MMM had the same problem too, and it helped with her breath as well.

wildcatwoods said...

Purring for her and will share this post!

Marg said...

Hope Tiger Lily is doing better. She will sure feel better now with that surgery done. I have had three or four cats that needed that. Sending tons of purrs to her. We love that name. We had a great dog with that name at one time.

Jacqueline said...

Purring for this beautiful girl...Thank you for your wonderful care of these precious babies...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Poor baby, hope she is doing well!
www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com

Unknown said...

Poor Tiger Lily! I hope she will get well soon!