Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

7/25/13

Tabby and her Daddy, Stew

Tabby is a cat with a thousand faces. Maybe all cats present numerous expressions - what do you think?

Also, she is SO extremely attached to my husband, Stew.

Below is a photo of her on a cat tower, looking expectantly for him to come around the corner!!!!
Sometimes she follows him around like a puppy would.
Kitties are so very sweet in their ways.

Debby in Prescott Valley, AZ





16 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

She sure is pretty!

Safe Haven Hotel said...

She is so lovely and yes I agree that every cat has a mutiple of expressions - it's one of the things that makes them so interesting! Thanks for sharing the shots.

cats of wildcat woods said...

Very sweet kitty. Love how she is looking for your husband to come.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I love that last photo

Btw, do you know you have word verification on your comments? A lot of people have a hard time with them and won't comment if you have them. You can easily remove them if you want

Oui Oui said...

Its so sweet when kitties wait for you! Sometimes I see MMM looking out her window for me, and Oui Oui waits on the stairs when I walk in. Sometimes MMM is there too.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Adorable kitties! Thanks for visiting our blog.
We were going to follow you but saw that you don't have "follow by email" on your blog. You might want to add that. That's how we prefer to follow
Caren and Cody
Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Thank you for visiting. We love your blog. We love rescuers!
brandi and Quinn were both rescues of course. If you check out Glogirly's blog, she is trying to win at the Petties, and the shelter she is trying to win for is the place Quinn found her new home (me).
Carol

Tamago said...

Tabby is very cute! And I agree, kitties show lots of different expressions! I love my boys' big smile :-)
Thank you for visiting our blog. It's very nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness ~ lots of sweet kitties over here!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hey Tabby you sure are one good looking kitty. Lucky Daddy

Unknown said...

That is so cool. I have a friend that doea cat boarding in Chanhassen, MN. I have really grown to love cats and I'm glad you help take care of them.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

oh not that weird. I have a cat who LOVES my husband. out and out adores him, it is really cute.

Jenn said...

She's a beauty!

rinrinflu said...

Hi!! We're from BCN and i'm a new catblogger, I think you do an excellent work with this blog, could you follow me?
rinrinflu.blogspot.com

MUCHAS GRACIAS!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Meow she sure is expectant. We give Dad the welcome every day when he comes home

Beth said...

Thank you for your support and prayers. Beth