Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

5/13/13

Liddy Playing with Toys

I am always so uplifted when I see the outdoor ones playing - often they look so dejected.






Here is a link to a pdf file with great information for helping ferals.



Stay well everyone!

Debby in Arizona

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great action shots! I wonder if they really feel as they look (i.e. dejected) or if we, as humans, anthropomorphize too much. I certainly know non-humans have emotions, but I don't think they process things quite the same way we do. (Lucky for them. Seriously.)

In any case, Liddy looks quite happy to be playing!

AnnStaub said...

Oh that is so cute... what a sweet kitty.

Mickey's Musings said...

So cute!! We love to see kitties play. We think that they are happy :)
She is mighty cute too !
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

These are cute pictures. It looks like the kitty was having a lot of fun.

Hugs
Iris

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those pics made our hearts smile too!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Our sweet outside stray kitty girl disappeared this week. he has been around for three years ans I was ready to bring her in.

The Chair Speaks said...

Great action shots! Sending purrs to all of you.

Unknown said...

Great pics of this little cat. sweet sweet. Pet Care Online