Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

4/29/13

Scrufty Went Wild





This morning, I watched Scrufty

in the cat run. She was leaping and bounding all over the place as if she had found cat nip or an insect (neither was true). I have no idea what stimulated this 7 or 8 year old cat to act this way, which is very uncharacteristic of her.

Finally she pounced on Panther who is the most docile cat who never bothers any of the cats at all. I was happy to see Panther left the cat run, coming inside to protect herself. I have never seen any of our inside cats draw blood as in serious injuries. But I have found a few tiny scars on Panther. Scrufty had better tone it down


Hoping this finds all of you kitties doing well and having a peace-filled day!

Debby in Arizona




6 comments:

AnnStaub said...

Uh oh! Someone does not look very happy about that!

Anonymous said...

Maybe she had a figurative bee up her butt. Poor Panther! Glad he was okay, though.

Was she just full of beans (spring fever?) and wanting to tussle with someone?

Heaven knows, my boys tussle like crazy, but that's normal for them, not something out of the blue.

Katie Isabella said...

I hope she is alright, though and not having a physical problem going on.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

is Scruffy just playing too rough?

Brian's Home Blog said...

Sombody is gonna be in trouble!

The Chair Speaks said...

Maybe Scrufty's happy and a little over-excited now that spring and warm days are here! Purrs!