Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

8/1/12

Grateful that they are well

Our feral cats are doing well despite the heat. Sometimes I cannot believe how well they do under such difficult conditions. I am grateful to be able to minimize their struggles. I just wish I could take a brush to the long-haired ones. Liddy (not pictured here) has clumps of fur hanging off everywhere. Fortunately, she does not have bald spots. So I guess she does not have a skin disorder.

I've been away for awhile. So I haven't come up with any interesting informative posts for awhile. I hope to get back to that, as well as doing some commenting.

Hoping all of you are having a great summer!

Debby in Arizona















1 comment:

Brian's Home Blog said...

All is well is a darn good thing and that makes me happy too. A few weeks ago I posted some pictures of our ferals.