Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

6/22/11

Liddy Looks Tattered



Liddy, one of our homeless abandoned ones is looking really ragged lately. I know which local home owner abandoned her. But Liddy won't let us come close or touch her. So you could also call her feral, I guess. I don't like to think about how she might meet her Maker.

If a cat can look depressed, she fits the role. She sort of sculks around, looking dejected, timid and frail. But about a year ago I saw her cavorting after some insects and also chasing and antagonizing another cat. So she is probably not as frail as she seems.


We know she has to be at least 6 years old because of what another neighbor said about her being older than another one who was abandoned, Samantha (she disappeared 1.23.2010). So I keep praying for her. Keep her in your prayers if you would.


Thanks for commenting!



Debby in Arizona

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor sweet Liddy. Sending up prayers that she will somehow get what she needs and will get to a loving forever home. Praying for Samantha too. Hugs and nose kisses

The Cat Guy said...

That's heartbreaking, poor Liddy missing out on the a safe place to nest and all the loves. I'm sure you have tried becoming friends with her through offering food, maybe it will work. Sure hope so.

Another blogger (The Very Best Cats) builds portable shelters for some local strays. Thanks for looking after the kitties.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We're all purring and praying for that sweet Liddy. Such a shame she is going though this.

Marilia said...

Poor Liddy!

Fur Everywhere said...

Oh, that is just so sad! I do not, nor will I ever, understand how someone can abandon a pet like that. Can you feed her and perhaps get closer to her over time? This makes me so sad. :( Poor baby.

zool said...

Poor cat.. It look sweet if there's any owner..
But that's her life...

havetailwillwag said...

Poor Liddy.. Perhaps she might also be suffering from some sort of vitamin deficiency..

Everycat said...

Poor Liddy, I wonder if her matted coat is hurting her? Matts can pinch and twist the skin and sometimes even cause a cat to limp or have an abnormal gait? We saw this with Gerry when he was dumped. I hope Liddy will be ok, she's a very pretty girl.

Oliver & Gerry