Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

2/17/11

Cat Blogs Reviewed


Tiger is yammering about a post you should like which includes 40 cat blogs which were reviewed by the author of the article, Tina Marconi. Please check it out!

http://www.vettech.org/keeping-your-kitties-healthy-the-top-40-cat-care-blogs


Hats off to Vet Techs everywhere. I have been given so much from them over the years. They can lift your spirits and help you understand procedures for your pet. They know allot, do allot and truly help allot. I know of a Vet Tech who runs an animal rescue shelter. I even know one Vet Tech once who gave me her cell number in case I could not get my cat to take an important medicine.


Blessings to all you cat lovers! Our abandoned and feral cats are doing great for now.
Thanks so much for leaving your comments.

Debby

8 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I sure am happy to hear that you crew is doing OK, that brings a big smile!!!

Deb said...

Happy to know they are well. Hugs

The Chair Speaks said...

We are happy to hear all is well. Purrs.

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

I so agree about the bet techs. I had one so nice that she gave my cat subQ fluids for me. It wasn't for a short time either it was for five years.
I will always be thankful to her.

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Vet not bet. I think my fingers have a mind of their own.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Glad to hear all the cats are doing well. How about you?

The Creek Cats said...

Our Maggie May also had a guest post by Tina Marconi. She's great!

Lake Oswego Veterinary Clinic said...

We second the motion on the noble quest to provide shelter for the homeless. With the worldwide campaign to provide homes for homeless pets, more and more people are actually caring for animals.