


Just wanting to give you a wink, nod and a nuzzle from our Three Mousecateers (from left to right) Scrufty, Panther and Angelina Stripe. They are all doing well. Nothing really new about them to share. Of course, I thank my husband, Stew, for the delightful new photos of them.
Even though they started out as fosters with us, they will probably remain for life. Scrufty and Panther tend to get flair-ups with Stomatitis and Caleci respectively. And Stripe will run and hide when a potential new owner comes to look at her. So the prospects of adopting them out look slim to none.
Sometimes the financial burden of all these cats adds allot of stress. 5 inside cats, including the 3 Mousecateers, and 7-8 outside remaining in the community as feral/abandoned. I get some help from a local rescue agency for which I am very grateful. I just took two cats to the vet for lumps. It turned out to be no cause for alarm. He said it was just subcutaneous fat. I'm so glad he has the skills to discern that by merely palpating the lumps!
I hope all of you stay well and happy!
Debby in Prescott Valley Arizona
4 comments:
They are so beautiful. Thanks for being there for the homeless ones.
You are really kind to these unwanted cats. I understand about the financial end of it because it is quite expensive looking after them. I have 5 indoor and I help with a colony of 4 and it takes a lot of food. I figure since I don't buy Star Bucks I can spend it where I want to. :) Hugs, Deb=^..^=x5
Hi Debby,
Thank you so much for loving these kitties! I'm so glad to hear that they are all -- especially Scrufty and Panther -- doing well.
Have a great weekend!
everyone looks so content and healthy :)
Post a Comment