Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

12/5/10

Three Mousecateers Love the Cat Condos


I found a guy selling cat condos at an intersection who charged less than 1/3 the going price in pet stores and catalogues. So I got these two pictured brand new for the grand total of $125.00. I'm using them in the room where I keep our three foster cats (whom I call the Three Mousecateers).

I took it out of bill money, but I hope to replace it soon. It was worth it for many reasons. I can now get rid of a large piece of dilapidated furniture which they used, freeing up a bit of space and making it easier to clean the area. Also, all three of our fosters LOVE these units. Even though the photo shows nobody lounging on the round shelf, each of the three takes turns occupying that space during the day. Wherever they are on these towers, they can see most everything going on in the room while having their own separate, unique space. I'm so happy they have something new and interesting to do since they are confined, inside-only.

I hope all of you are doing well. Keep it simple at the holidays to save your sanity, folks.


Be well,


Debby


Homeless Cat Care



7 comments:

Clooney said...

We are very touched by the work you do with the feral cats. Thanks for caring for them. I myself was found in a back alley abandoned and then I went to many different foster homes before my Human found me. Also, theese are great condos you found and it's excellent that the kitties are enjoying them so much.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh yea, just look at those condos, they are sure enjoying them!!!

Kea said...

That was a great deal. I'd pay more than $125 for the large one if it were in PetSmart -- the ones that size run close to $200CAN.

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

How cool!!!!!!!!!!! We know they love it, and we purray you will be greatly blessed for all you do for the feral and fosters.

xxxxxxx

Random Felines said...

Love those condos - if only mom would get us a big one...

Just found your blog and LOVE IT!! We are sneaking into some TNR and have already gotten a few and rescued 2 kittens.

The Daily Pip said...

Hi, I just read about you on Pet Blogs United. What an amazing thing you are doing. Thanks for helping all these kitties.

I am a cat loving dog and have three feline siblings - all of whom were originally strays. I am your newest follower. Hope we can be friends.

Your pal, Pip

The Grinning Crocodile said...

Wow, those condos look like a great kitty playground. I had no idea they made things like those. And it's nice to know that they share the "best spot" :D