


Blanca is a long-hair domestic cat with what I've recently learned to be "flame point" markings. She is white with apricot colored accents on face, ears, tail, and other places. A photo of her playing with her mother's tail is at the header of this blog.
Blanca was born April 11, 2008. I found a home for her with a lovely woman in June when SnowBall was only 8 weeks old. After nearly two and 1/2 years, I thought this would be a forever home. But, alas, the lady has to move and is being forced to give up her cats due to the allergies of her roomate. She is totally devastated about this. Fortunately, we have remained in touch over this time. She called me to ask for help. I may have found a home for her already here in the Prescott/Prescott Valley, AZ area. If this lead does not work out, I have a few more people resources to help me. I had success finding one kitty a home from Petfinder. So that's another resource.
I had a good relationship with SnowBall so I imagine she will remember me. Alas, even though my financial resources are taxed with the 5 indoor and 7 + outdoor cats I am now feeding and caring for, I would not want this beautiful and sweet animal to go to a shelter. She still has a few remnants of feral behaviors - runs from strangers - takes time to get her to warm up to someone new. So I am praying her feral roots will not cause problems.
IF ANY OF YOU READERS KNOW OF ANYONE TRUSTWORTHY IN MY AREA OR IN ARIZONA IN GENERAL WHO IS LOOKING FOR A CAT LIKE BLANCA, PLEASE GIVE THEM MY PHONE NUMBER 928.772.6826
She is spayed and has been inside only all this time. When she feels so inclined, she often crawls onto her owner's lap for affection.
Thanks for reading this post - please comment. Check out my past posts where I have shared allot of my experiences and what I have learned from managing this homeless colony. Please let your friends know about my blog. http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
I don't always post frequently due to a heavy work schedule. However, please sign up as a follower of my blog since I love getting diverse viewpoints as comments.
I would be extremely grateful if you feel inclined to donate to the management of this feral/abandoned colony, using the PayPal button on the sidebar.
Debby Taylor
DTConsult@cableone.net
Blanca was born April 11, 2008. I found a home for her with a lovely woman in June when SnowBall was only 8 weeks old. After nearly two and 1/2 years, I thought this would be a forever home. But, alas, the lady has to move and is being forced to give up her cats due to the allergies of her roomate. She is totally devastated about this. Fortunately, we have remained in touch over this time. She called me to ask for help. I may have found a home for her already here in the Prescott/Prescott Valley, AZ area. If this lead does not work out, I have a few more people resources to help me. I had success finding one kitty a home from Petfinder. So that's another resource.
I had a good relationship with SnowBall so I imagine she will remember me. Alas, even though my financial resources are taxed with the 5 indoor and 7 + outdoor cats I am now feeding and caring for, I would not want this beautiful and sweet animal to go to a shelter. She still has a few remnants of feral behaviors - runs from strangers - takes time to get her to warm up to someone new. So I am praying her feral roots will not cause problems.
IF ANY OF YOU READERS KNOW OF ANYONE TRUSTWORTHY IN MY AREA OR IN ARIZONA IN GENERAL WHO IS LOOKING FOR A CAT LIKE BLANCA, PLEASE GIVE THEM MY PHONE NUMBER 928.772.6826
She is spayed and has been inside only all this time. When she feels so inclined, she often crawls onto her owner's lap for affection.
Thanks for reading this post - please comment. Check out my past posts where I have shared allot of my experiences and what I have learned from managing this homeless colony. Please let your friends know about my blog. http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
I don't always post frequently due to a heavy work schedule. However, please sign up as a follower of my blog since I love getting diverse viewpoints as comments.
I would be extremely grateful if you feel inclined to donate to the management of this feral/abandoned colony, using the PayPal button on the sidebar.
Debby Taylor
DTConsult@cableone.net
17 comments:
She is beautiful and I sure will be purring for that sweet girl. That will be very traumatic for her. Thanks for helping her again.
We will repost this on Facebook and Twitter - have you asked Cat Blogosphere to post it also? Thanks for helping her out again - sometimes forever homes just don't last forever.
Blanca is such a beautiful cat. We purr for her to get a loving forever home soon.
Gorgeous! Amazing and Heart Stealing all at the same time!
I'm located down here in Mesa, Az,
I do not have many resources for adopting out the cats, but I'm trying!!
I'll copy and paste into my facebook, Hopefully you'll get a call on her here soon!
Kelley
That is so, so sad! We are purring and praying real hard that Blanca finds a new forever home soon.
What a beautiful cat!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Oh, we are glad the owner got back in touch with you and you are helping her find a new home. She is sure beautiful.
We sure hope that cute kitty finds a wonderful home really soon. She is so darn cute.
What a beautiful girl...I hope she will find a home soon...sending purrs!
Our Teak was a feral kitten and at 2 years old is shy with humans. Cherokee was adopted as an adult, we were his second adoption and his forever home. He is very old now, going on 18 years or so but he also was fearful of humans for several years but finally became brave given the time. Blanca is a beautiful cat and hopefully was tested to get adopted quickly. Around here she would be adopted quickly, purrrz for luck=^Y^=
She is beautiful and mom will post this on her FB page. She has a few friends that live out that way!
I hope this beautiful kitty girl finds another home quickly.
We purrs she finds a home. She is a lovely lady.
We sure hope that she gets a forever home real soon! It's hard being without a home.
Luf, Us
We're purrrrring that Blanca finds a furrrever home soonest. She is a real cutie.
We are still purring for Blanca to get a great new home.
Is there any news? Has Blanca found a new home yet?
Post a Comment