
I just found a new home for Blanca. The family came to pick her up Wednesday night, 11/17/2010. I hesitated to post this since I like to give any new adoption at least 1-2 weeks to be sure it's a good match.
So far, it is looking really good! She is warming to this mother/daughter team more than she did with me, my fosters and my husband. She did not hide away as long with Jami and Kala as she did for me. And she is sleeping part of the night on Jami's bed!! Wow. That was the first night.
Also, she is getting along well with their other cat who is a male and 14 years old. I believe they will make good companions.
The new family will be calling her "Cierra". They say she seems to like that name. I'll still be calling her Blanca for the time being.
For all who asked about her, and volunteered your help by posting her different places, I thank you so very very much!!!
Stay well out there, all you wondrous creatures and parents of creatures!
Debby Taylor
22 comments:
That is such wonderful news, I am so very happy for her!
Join the Moosie Mission
Terrific news!
Great news - we will pass this on. It helps to know when a wonderful cat like this find another home.
Woot! What good news!
Pip, Smidgen, Minnie
This is super. So glad the sweetie has found a good home.
I am so happy to hear the good news.
Love & Purrs,
KC & Mom ML
Such wonderful happy news! You made our day. Good luck and much love to Blanca in her new home.
This is wonderful news. We are so happy for her.
So glad she found a home and is settling in well.
That's wonderful news! We're so glad she has a forever home.
The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie
Wonderful news! We're very happy that Blanca was adopted!
Paws crossed for her; this is fabulous news!
We are so happy for this beautiful girl!!!
~ Noah
This is great news. I'll keep my paws crossed that the adoption stays permanent!
WOO HOO!!!!! We are so very happy for Blanca! We will be purring that this home last for the rest of her life!!!
Oh horray! I pray that this is her bestest home forever!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Hello
Wow "Blanca Has Been Adopted".It's a just Amazing news.thanks for this wonderful news.
Cat Care
We are not surprised because she is a beauty! Mom would have taken her in a second if she was close by=^Y^=
I am so glad that she has a home. She certainly is beautiful. Is she a flame point or part so, maybe?
Yay for Bianca! We are so happy to hear she is doing well in her new home.
Oh we are so behind in visiting since my computer at work got blocked - what wonderful news this is! We hope that things are still going well with the new family! We send them lots of purrs of good luck!
I just found the mini interview posted at PBU about the cats you take care of... It's really wonderful that you do that, in my own neighbourhood there are mostly stray dogs, but back at my mom's house, it's full of cats around the garbage bins.
My fiance rescued a couple of cats who now live with his mother and they are living the good life :D It's really nice to see how much both the owner and the pets can benefit from living with each other.
Keep up what you are doing!
Post a Comment