![]() |
| Midnight and Liddy |
![]() |
| Grizzly Girl |
![]() |
| Tabitha alias Tabby-Tab |
Above are three photos which I find fascinating - not sure why. But the ability to curl their tongues as far out as they do is just one more amazing thing they do.
Thanks for reading this post - please comment. Check out my past posts where I have shared allot of my experiences and what I have learned from managing this homeless colony. Please let your friends know about my blog. http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
I don't always post frequently due to a heavy work schedule. However, please sign up as a follower of my blog since I love getting diverse viewpoints as comments.
I would be extremely grateful if you feel inclined to donate to the management of this feral/abandoned colony, using the PayPal button on the sidebar.
Debby Taylor
DTConsult@cableone.net
So this is not just a frivolous post, I also offer you a link to
read about helping cats get through winter conditions (inside cats, too) in healthy ways.
for that article, CLICK HERE after you post a comment



4 comments:
Love the tongues! My sister was showing hers on Wednesday!!!
Yes we love the tongues too, Spider sticks his out if he gets his nose rubbed.
Great shots - I am not usually fast enough to catch the tongues out!
I find the pictures fascinating, too. Cats are amazingly flexible and have such balance. When Herman cleans his back quarters, he balances on his backside with both back legs up in the air.
Post a Comment