Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

6/28/10

Baby Girl has Been Adopted

I'm so thrilled - we got Baby Girl adopted to a lovely home this week! She is already showing her new 'beans that she is really happy - eating well, interacting with the other animals well, and snuggling with her new owners.

I am so happy to know she is happy! She is the most socially adaptable cat I have ever sponsored. (she was a rescue from a drug addict)

My husband, Stew, really had a bond with her. But we cannot afford future vet bills for all the cats we take care of. Stew seems to be managing the loss just fine for now. I  am just so happy we found a really wonderful family to adopt her - a family who is in the habit of giving animals a forever home.

Thanks for reading my post - leave a comment if you like. I plan to share more about my experiences and what I learn from managing this abandoned / feral cat colony. Please let your friends know about my blog.


I would be extremely grateful if you feel inclined to donate to the management of this feral / abandoned colony, using the PayPal button on the sidebar.

Debby
DTConsult@cableone.net


http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

Am so glad that Baby Girl has found a loving forever home. You are doing a good job!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hooray for Baby Girl, that is so wonderful and that news really made my whiskers grin up!

Kea said...

Absolutely fabulous for Baby Girl! We wish her a long and happy life in her forever home.

Kudos to you for the fostering!!!!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

YAY for Baby Girl!!!!! And kudos to you for finding her a good forever home. xxxxxxx

Mishkat said...

We're so happy to hear this! We're sending purrs to Baby Girl, her new family, and (of course) to you and your husband for helping her!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is great news that Baby Girl has her Forever Home.

Ozark Mountain Cats said...

Thats so great! We're happy that she found a good home.

Karen Jo said...

This is really great news. I am so happy for Baby Girl.

Admiral Hestorb said...

That makes me so happy to learn of Baby Girl's new home..forever home and that she herself is a happy girl.

Everycat said...

Hurray! Well done Deb! We're so happy she got a great home. Hoping that Stew adapts to her absence ok too!

Whicky Wuudler

meowmeowmans said...

Hooray for Baby Girl!

Anonymous said...

One more post :) Okay, it was really good to read this as I'm nuts and want to keep all animals I rescue. You are wise to adopt the girl out regardless of the bond. I'm getting to the point of not being able to afford vet bills myself. I'm starting kitten shots etc on Tuesday and then spaying and neutering 6 cats! Yup
Twinkie