
The three kittens which I rescued from a feral mom are doing well with the lady bottle feeding them. She named them Tiger, Tyler, and Tonka. The photo to the left is Tiger, aka Tigger.
It turns out that the man of the house has gotten really attached to the grey one, Tonka. That is quite unusual since the woman bottle feeds lots of kittens during the course of the year and he does not get attached. Tonka must have quite a personality! I hope they adopt Tonka! And the others are so cute that I'm sure she will not have trouble finding fine folks to adopt them. The woman caring for them says they have become really comfortable with humans. I believe it is close to time for them to be weaned since they were born 3/13/2010.
And say a prayer that my 6-month foster cat, Baby Girl, can find a good home. We are in Prescott Valley, AZ. Here is the link if you want to pass it on to anyone in the vicinity.
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15709391
Thanks for commenting!
Debby Taylor
Homeless Cat Care
8 comments:
I will purr and pray for Baby Girl and will also tell my Twitter pals. I'm very happy that the little ones are doing good!!!
Precious precious precious baby!
Best of luck finding your foster baby a home!!
Will purr and pray. Good luck!
Great news about the little ones. We are glad they are doing well! :)
We're praying and purring real hard for Baby Girl.
So happy the babies are doing so well. Sounds like Tonka has been adopted already. We'll put Baby Girl's link on Twitter too.
Here's to wonderful homes for all!
Whicky
We're so glad to hear that the kittens are doing well. We think grey cats are special (of course!)
Sending lots of purrs that Baby Girl finds a wonderful forever home.
I hope Tabatha is doing okay, sneezing can mean so many things. I hope it isn't anything serious. I am so glad the kittens are doing so well. I really hope they are all adopted into loving homes.
Iris
We're glad to hear that the kittens are doing so well and we hope that Tabitha is okay!
Charlemagne and Tamar
Post a Comment