
Sometimes we call Scrufty and Panther our "toothless wonders". (Panther is the black one) Lately, we have been calling them our geriatric kitties since they seem to be older than the others we care for. (we don't know their ages since they are rescue kitties)Scrufty had another bout with infection in her mouth. But the vet says she may have that for life due to the way her system is. I'm grateful that the antibiotics has helped her get back to a healthier place. Panther and Scrufty both nap more than the others. But when they are up and about, each of them is known to play as vigorously as the youngest kitties here. In fact, Panther is the only one whom I catch playing on her own without any help from her 'beans.
I regret I have not had much time lately to post nor to blog comment. My work is demanding. Plus, I have been trying different approaches to better manage my diabetes. I hope to get to blog comment more to be supportive of my followers and blog friends.
Wishing you all a lovely day with your sweet kitties and other pets!
Debby Taylor
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
If you feel moved to donate to our homeless cat colony, there is a PayPal button on the right sidebar of this blog.
8 comments:
Please take care of yourself! Those geriatric sweeties sure are special!
Oldies? You look beautiful! Half of my cats are senior too - 10 human years and above.
Take care.
Join us for Christmas in July!
Please take care of your self!
Panther and Scrufty are very lucky to have a mom like you! Hope you are feeling OK - I know diabetes can be hard to deal with.
Purrs and hugs from Katie and the Mishkat cats
Panther and Scrufty, lookin' fine and happy there. You'd think our cats were all geriatric from the way they manage to sleep 18hrs a day! You make sure you take enough time for yourself Debby, take a tip from Scrufty and Panther! ;)
W. Wuudler
They look so good for seniors. They sure are lucky to be with you, Debby.
They are both so pretty. I can only imagine how busy you are. The work you do is wonderful, Be sure to take time for yourself.
Post a Comment