
I have not seen Liddy for a while. I just emailed a neighbor to see if she has seen her. Hopefully, we have not lost her. And I have two cats whom I keep inside who have skin problems. I don't have a clue when I'm going to be able to take the two of them to the vet - hopefully next week.
And to top it all off, I had an attack of raise-your-hand syndrome .. since I have a drop trap I volunteered to help a lady rescue a feral mom and her three kittens. I just seem to attract kitties who need help. I guess it's part of my life's purpose for now.
Yikes! How do I let myself get so overwhelmed here.
Plus I'm still working on getting one of my foster cats adopted.
Say a prayer I can get Baby Girl adopted. (her photo is in this post)
click here for the PetFinder description
I hope all of you are well,
Debby Taylor
And to top it all off, I had an attack of raise-your-hand syndrome .. since I have a drop trap I volunteered to help a lady rescue a feral mom and her three kittens. I just seem to attract kitties who need help. I guess it's part of my life's purpose for now.
Yikes! How do I let myself get so overwhelmed here.
Plus I'm still working on getting one of my foster cats adopted.
Say a prayer I can get Baby Girl adopted. (her photo is in this post)
click here for the PetFinder description
I hope all of you are well,
Debby Taylor
6 comments:
Baby Girl is such a pretty tuxie, here's to her finding a great home soon. Also sending purrs that Liddy is ok too. Raise Your Hand Syndrome? we know this one, where "helping out" turns out to be "doing all of it" - time to Duck Tape your hands to your sides Deb! ;)
WW
She is a cutie! I will put her on my other site at http://foreverhomewanted.com sometime later today...ya never know.
Know how you feel. We do what we can. Bless you. Hope the kitties are well and get adopted soon.
Sending purrs for Liddy to turn up soon, the kitties to get better from their skin problems, a safe catch of the momma and kittens and a home for Baby Girl!
Charlemagne and Tamar
We are sending purrs and prayers for everyone - Liddy, Baby Girl, the kitties with the skin problems, and to you too!
Sending lots of purrs and prayers your way, Debby.
Post a Comment