Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

6/17/19

Rescues Before and After the Dirt

Lately I have been thinking about some of our successes with rescuing and finding homes for our kitties. Here are two which I remember were really a mess when we got them. And they cleaned up real well!! Each of these two got adopted.

I was really surprised to find the apricot tipping on Blanca once I washed the dirt off of her.

Blanca before being washed


Stripe after some sort of muddy crisis
Stripe after she was cleaned up
Blanca after getting washed up



5 comments:

L.A. DAN said...

Flicka said: Beautiful pictures.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What a difference! They are both very pretty and I am glad you were able to get homes for them.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such beautiful sweeties!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

wavez two ewe stripe N blanca ~~~~~~~ we iz buzzed happee ya both finded yur foreverz !! YAY & HOORAY !!! ☺☺♥♥

World of Animals, Inc said...

Such gorgeous photos of these little sweethearts. The before and after of them both is just incredible. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. Have a fantastic rest of your week.
World of Animals