It's been a long time since I posted regularly. I miss reading all of your posts, seeing all of your pics.
We have ALLOT of new homeless cats. Here are just a few. They keep us hopping for sure!
Most of them are extremely skittish. We have had no luck with trapping any for spay/neuter. All of them must be trap-wise. Some must be fixed or else they are all males since, fortunately, we have not seen any kittens this year.
Hoping all of you are well!
Debby in Arizona
6/4/19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
I get so sad to see so many homeless cats. Why is it that people think cats cat get along outside by themselves?
Thanks for helping them out, we can see they sure look thankful for the food.
There are so many that are feral. I'd feed them too.
Have a fabulous day. ♥
wavez two ewe all frum de land oh trout; we iz glad debby is lookin out for ewe N helpin out best her can...blessingz two her for thiz ~~~~~ ♥♥♥
It is sad there are so many homeless cats. You are obviously keeping them well fed though.
We are very happy that you are helping all these wonderful homeless kitties. We hope they are going to be well taken care of. Thanks for sharing the photos of these sweethearts. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals
Post a Comment