I am so happy I could grow cat grass for our rescues over the winter for the last 9 years.
I have two indoor greenhouses which I also use at times for growing red clover sprouts and for sprouting beans and Kamut grain.
Growing the cat grass is really easy. All that is needed are the seeds, a bit of veggie garden fertilizer, water daily, and warmth. I added shop lights to provide the warmth. You can buy the cat grass on Amazon.com
Believe it or not, it gets very cold in this northern part of Arizona in winter months.
Hope you are all doing well!
Debby in Arizona
3/15/17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Two of our kitties love cat grass. That is so nice that you grow it for your rescues
Bet the kitties luv it!
That grass looks terrific and we know the kitties are most thankful for you growing it for them!
Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog a few weeks ago. Sorry I'm just getting around to visiting you.
That's very cool you grow grass for the rescue kitties! I'm sure they're very appreciative.
Post a Comment