I have not been posting as I have been doing all the insane and remedial tasks after a car accident.
There has been zero time to post or comment. I am doing well - grateful not to have major injuries despite my car having been totaled. I thank God and my angels every day for the chance to continue being a loving being on this earth.
Thankfully, my kitties are all well. Here are two photos of our indoor FIV positive kitten man, Smokey, showing him both curious and totally relaxed.
6/26/16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We are sure glad to hear you are okay but sorry you were in a car wreck. Hugs from all of us here.
Oh no! We are glad you are going to be okay, and that your kitties are doing well. Sending big healing purrs and prayers your way.
How scary that you had an accident!
We are glad you are doing well.
We send purrs to help you feel better.
WE like the kitten pics :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
I am sorry to hear you were involved in a car crash but glad to hear you are recovering. Cars can be replaced, people can't. Sending good thoughts and purrs.
Smokey looks very happy and relaxed in his chair.
guys...we send 984 paws up for a grate ree coveree for yur mom; we R sorree her had de car ax a dent; but we R veree glad ta lurn her iz doin all rite...yur lookin grate smokey & we noe yur momz veree happee ta haz ewe by her side ♥♥♥
I'm really sorry to hear about the accident, but I am glad that you are on the mend. You do a really good thing for these cats. I really admire that! I just don't have enough time to take care of a special needs animal, as much as I would like to.
Post a Comment