Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

9/1/15

Stripe is Still Somewhat Intimidated by Smokey

Stripe is still a little bit intimidated by Smokey. But he is working on helping her to trust him.

He comes up to her and they go nose-to-nose which she accepts but she is still a little bit agitated at other times.

I feel certain they will learn to love each other.

Debby in Arizona

6 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Stripe is pretty. If she is accepting nose to nose, hopefully it won't be long before she feels more comfortable with Smokey.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

stripe & smokey....we hope ewe both R de best... oh best friends bee for two long....a little bit each day.... helps gain tonz oh trust later on ♥♥♥♥♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh yea, I think they will work it all out!

Mickey's Musings said...

It is nice to hear Smokey is fitting in well with the other kitties :)
We also think he will make good friends with Smokey(who is very cute)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Life with Dogs and Cats said...

I have two cats who are working on trusting each other. It takes a while, but I'm certain they'll learn to like -- and maybe even love -- each other.
--Purrs (and wags) from Life with Dogs and Cats

CATachresis said...

That sounds very positive!!