Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

1/26/15

The Cat with a Thousand Faces

My husband's favorite from among our 5 indoor cats is Tabby. (all of these are his great photos) I have wanted to do this post for awhile. I was sick with the flu then laryngitis so I have not been blogging for awhile.

Here is my husband's website - a very accomplished event & landscape photographer for over 40 years.      Click here to see his photos

I think Tabby has so many wonderful expressions - do you feel that way about your cat(s) too?






10 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Tabby sure made us smile...such a face! Hey, we went over and snooped around and hubby's photos are amazing. Love that big cat!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Tabby is so expressive. He is a good photographer to catch those looks!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Tabby has a very expressive face and is very handsome.
Your husband's photos are beautiful. I love the Lipizzaner performing the capriole.

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful photos!

We're glad you're feeling well enough again to blog and we'll check out your hubby's site!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

tabby...yur fotoz R rockin awesum... we reeel lee like # 2 & # 6 !!!♥♥♥

N yur dadz fotoz R total lee awesum way kewl...we reeeeeeeeeel lee like de boat on de lake at sunset !!

high paws N headbonx frum all oh uz, hope yur momz feelin better ♥♥♥

CATachresis said...

Tabby's character is very well captured :) And we think your husband's photography skills are amazing!

WHEN CATS TAKE OVER,,,, said...

Tabby & hubby make a good team,,,beautiful photos !

Timmy Tomcat said...

Tabby sure has purrsonality. I try to be very expressive and so does the furmaly but I dont think we can match this kitty

John Bellen said...

Those are wonderful expressions. Mine do indeed have different expressions. One of my favourite is Tucker's 'wise and solemn' face - not exactly true to his personality!

Everycat said...

Tabby is SUCH a saucepot, these pictures made us chuckle, she is really playing up to the camera.

Your husband's photography is excellent, the wildlife work is stunning

Luff
Mungo, Jet and Jane