Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

10/31/14

Adopting Formerly Ferals


Have you ever considered adopting a feral that someone else domesticated? Or perhaps have you or someone you know brought a feral inside to help it survive the winter?

Here is an article that would be helpful. Click Here

http://www.forgottenfelines.com/v4/bringhome.shtml

I have experienced how 3 formerly ferals did not want to go to a prospective new owner.

Have a great Halloween!

Debby in Arizona


3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I sure wish we could snare our ferals, they would be v formerly!

CATachresis said...

Patience is definitely the key. I was a rescue kitty and though not feral, I was very wary at the beginning! Now, seven years later, I am right at home! It took time though, for me to trust :)

SquirrelQueen said...

That's a good article. It takes a lot of patience to tame down a feral but it's worth the effort.