Here is Surprise, one of the two new strays who come fairly regularly. I suspect Surprise was abandoned since he is not fussy about the food like a neighbor's cat is.
Two very different expressions.
He/she looks like about a year or two old.
The orange tabby is too skittish to let my husband take a photo.
We are planning to trap and spay/neuter both of them. Maybe we will get lucky and one or both could be domesticated. We have a few good adoption programs locally.
Thanks for commenting!!!
10/16/14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
This is sure a nice looking kitty!
WHat a nice Surprise. Good luck on trapping.
A beautiful black cat! A very nice surprise!
Oh! She/he is so beautiful!
What a beauty!
What a beautiful kitty. I sure hope she is adopted soon. I happen to love black cats.
A beautiful baby. What an expression. Wary.
Surprise is a good looking kitty.
may you catch them both soon
Post a Comment