6/12/14
Interesting Cat Sounds
Here is a good article on cat sounds - also, there are cute videos here with cat sounds.
Our cats chatter at birds as in one of the videos with this -
http://www.care2.com/causes/7-sounds-that-cats-make-and-what-they-mean.html
Hope all of you are doing well - happy summer!
Debby, Arizona
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
We will go take a look. We make strange noises talking to the birdies too.
happee summer guys....hope all iz well ♥
Happy summer to you too.
I like to chitter at the birds. The robins and blackbirds have got nests in our big hedge and chitter back at me. I never chase them though because I prefer mice.
this is a really awesome cat game . The app it's really give enjoyment which support multiplayer with cat n other similar game did .yesterday i download it and my cat really love this app . u can get this from a site http://paw.me/ . hope that you will really love it too
Post a Comment