Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

5/16/14

One Hairy Dudette


Stripe, my long-hair tortie, has been coughing up HUGE hair LOGS more often than usual since she is shedding. I brush her vigorously for long periods of time each day.

Yesterday as I was brushing her I said to her,

"You are one hairy dudette - with all this brushing and the work you do on your coat with your tongue, I am surprised you are not bald."

She is my favorite of all the five indoor cats. She is just so loving - nuzzles me, lays on my lap, and looks into my eyes so sweetly. She is such a gift.

Debby in Arizona

6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

She sure is a beautiful ladycat!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

therz a lot oh sheddin goin on in TT two......what with de winter we had....time ta get rid oh 83 coats thiz yeer !!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

She is very pretty!

Marilia said...

Pretty girl!

Oui Oui said...

We take the very good with the slightly bad. A sweet, loving kitty and those icky hairballs. But they don't seem like fun for the kitties either.

John Bellen said...

Hairballs never really are balls, are they? Sigh.