Tiger Lilly, who is formerly feral and one of five indoor cats I care for, recently had surgery for gingivitis. Photos of her are below
I took her to the vet for a followup checkup and her stitches are healing fine.
I thank everyone who has contributed to her vet bill.
I am still close to $300. in the hole - if your feel like making a contribution, however small, there is a "donation" button on the right side of my blog if anyone is so inclined.
I truly dislike begging. But I know God has offered me this role in my neighborhood so I could reduce suffering for the kitties who have come my way. I know I will be supported in one way or another. Thank you so much if you are one who feels moved to offer some help.
I truly dislike begging. But I know God has offered me this role in my neighborhood so I could reduce suffering for the kitties who have come my way. I know I will be supported in one way or another. Thank you so much if you are one who feels moved to offer some help.
Check out her brief surgery story and earlier photos at my blog post
And, if you have not already done so, check out the archives of my posts.


9 comments:
I sure am happy she is doing better now, that makes us smile.
We are glad that Tiger Lilly is healing so well. Thank you for caring for her, and for the other feral kitties in your neighborhood.
We're glad that Tiger Lily is doing so well.
We're glad Tiger Lily is doing better. We purr that she continues to improve.
Hooray for kitty feeling better!
xo Catherine
Yay Tiger Lily - keep on healin pretty!
We is also, thankful that you take care of the homeless kittehs. They need you :)
Me send u a kissy. xoxoxoxxoxo
We know she must be feeling better. Everything will taste better, and she won't be in pain. Our Mica Moo had to have surgery too, but her tooth needed to be removed. And her breath will be better as well, Mica Moo's certainly was.
Kisses for you!
Post a Comment