Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

6/6/13

Stripe, my Tortie, is what?

Stripe looks like she thinks she is a book-end. This shelf is over six feet high. I think she gets up there to sleep because it's cooler up there. Certainly, if I were sleeping in that little space I would fall off !


7 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We think she's posing for a glamour shot, cuz she sure looks glamorous! Happy Thursday!

Deb said...

I love her little face stripe.

Anonymous said...

She's got a terrific spot from which to "snoopervise" everyone!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

She looks very sweet up there.

Mickey's Musings said...

Stripe is the prettiest "bookend" we ever saw ;)
heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

Brian's Home Blog said...

Thatnis one cutie-pa-tootie!

Karen Jo said...

She looks really cute up there and can snoopervise everybody.