2/26/13
Our Precious Tiger Lilly
Every time I look at our Tiger Lilly I think how lucky we are that she was attacked by dogs and that my husband was around to rescue her. Of course she is lucky also since we love pampering her in many ways. She is such a blessing of Light for me!
Here is a link to her story if you have not read it.
CLICK HERE
Debby in Arizona
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
She sure is pretty...and lucky! My Sister Gracie was also rescued from a dog attack.
I read Tiger Lily's story, and she is so incredibly lucky. Out There is a really dangerous place for cats, so I agree with keeping her inside. My formerly feral cats don't ever look to go outside. I think they had enough of it and are content to stay home.
After I had Mica Moo (a feral) a couple months, Julie attacked her. MM almost died and spent a week in the hospital. It was really then that she began to bond a little and trust me. I think they do understand when you are trying to help them.
She is a sweet girl!
We gave you an award, if you'd like to stop by & pick it up. Purrs!
Tiger Lily is a very lucky girl! Purrs!
The unique bond between cats and humans is awesome to behold and even more incredible to experience.Good cat care will strengthen its trust in you, which is vital to your relationship.
Post a Comment