Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

6/2/12

Tiger Screams in Happiness

My husband is an amazing photographer. He has caught Tiger in what I call her "screaming" pose at least 3 times since we have had her indoors with us. I think it could also be said she looks like she is trying to get someone's attention with the shout of a "Hey!".

If she could talk, what might this formerly feral want to say?

"I'm so purr-fectly happy since I was given a home. Those 3 dogs which attacked me did me a favor. Yeah, it really hurt and I was terrified. But afterwards I learned to trust the humans who helped me heal even though I was born feral. I'm so glad I don't have to struggle out there any more. I was on my own for the first 7 months of my life and it was so hard for me. Now I get treats, play time, have fun scratching posts, have 2 square meals, and I can sleep in really comfy places. Oh, how could I forget that now I feel totally safe!!! I wish there was no such thing as a feral cat."

Here's a link to some good info on feral cats. Check it out.


Is it Trap Neuter Release or Trap Neuter Return? I've heard it both ways.

Debby of Arizona



6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh Tiger, I am so happy you are happy! That makes my heart smile!

Karen Jo said...

Oh, Tiger, we are all so happy for you. I had to spend time outside, so I can sympathize.

Herman

Fur Everywhere said...

Tiger is so adorable! I'm so glad you were able to give this lovely baby a good home :)

I've always heard "Trap Neuter Return" but I could be wrong. ;)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a great photo! I think she is yelling 'thank you"


Have you seen the latest generation of "improved" Blogger Word Verification?
A blurry photo of a number next to a garbled-up, out-of-focus word.

As a public service, and since I absolutely NEVER get spam on any of my blogs, I thought I'd share a screenshot of how I have set up my comment settings.


Please! Change your settings to look just like that.(see link below) I promise you will NEVER get spam. Ever.

I borrowed this from Bard at the Daily G's
http://www.thedailygs.com/2012/06/commentary-on-commenting.html

Marilia said...

I never take the big mouths of my cats when they open it!!!!
Great picture!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Tiger, its always good to has a bean that will love and care fer yoo! ConCATs on yer amazing noo home!!


Molly
Shadow
Trooder
Mooch
Mustachio