I ordered some "cat grass" (oats) from a company on Amazon.com
It grew well and our domestic cats devoured my test batch, as you can see. So now I'm growing another, thicker batch of it. Batch is not the correct term, but you know what I mean. I've grown other types of sprouts, like Alfalfa, for them since I grow that for myself. But they have not liked anything I've grown until this oat grass.
Hoping all of you are well. Please leave a comment or two.
Have a great week,
Debby in Arizona
8 comments:
Grass is nice for stalking through or rolling but we prefer our dental treats and home-cooked roast chicken.
Meow from Malaysia! Au, Target and Boris at http://blog.lepak.com
We like our cat grass, when we get it, but we still prefer the outdoor stuff in our enclosed back space, through the summer!
-Fuzzy Tales
I haven't had any of that in a long, long time! Thanks for the reminder!!!
We like to eat the grass in our fields, but if we find some oat grass which has self seeded from our neighbour's fields, then we like that the best too.
We LOVE cat grass in general but one of the brands our mom sometimes gets has the different grasses separate; we mow down the oat grass first!
Fraidy Cats Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie
Hi
Yeah I know cat eat grass. from that she get folic acid. which is very important for her body.
Cat Care
We're going to get our apes to grow us some oat grass in pots this year. We aren't keen on the meadow grass. The apes grow it in big flat pots so we can lie on it or eat it. So far we only like sitting on it when it's dead. Thanks for the tip about oat grass Deb!
Whicky Wuudler
My cats loves grass too!!!!
Hugs from Brazil
Post a Comment